Saturday 2 August 2008

So here I am.........

I'm sitting here.....its now...my mind racing furiously with possibilities.....for the first time in a long time....im just one person...no clashes...no conjoined internal conflicting mayhem...fucking things up...confusing friends casting suspicion on my decisions and devices....are we tortured..or do our innate mute possibilities destroy the essence of our pleasure?......Is art something you are...or something you do??...............a hurricane of emotions is sweeping around me..........

Study the past and make your own future.....

There would seem to be equality at the moment, with us all....no resentment or totalitarianism....i've been able to express myself clearly and with much clarity.....a strange calm has descended.....its all there at last....

I was woken by thunder a few mornings back...i felt like i was in a different existence....it was dark but felt like day....the sun was dripping forth its murderous radioactive lava...the lightening was prodding my mind to some kind of mysterious resolution.....Release..repair...relate....jungles, cities on fire....undefined shadowplay....could i pick on the whims of a thousend or more?....deciphering scars and digging graves...?

Salutory, the deep dark place
the laughing burden,

divided and
together
throwing yourself down the corridor

Motions-counter motions
insane actions, and beautiful distractions
pour forth and give me your,
crass and pitiful fortune

the clocks stop now.....

abyssal....colossal...soaring....laughter

time alone....is your fear


Rothstein

stay beautiful

No comments: